Get your instant online quote
Whether you are buying or selling property – we can assist with your conveyancing needs. In fact, we’ve been helping clients in QLD and NSW since 1994!
- We aim to make the process simple & fast
- You will see your preliminary quote as soon as you tell us a bit about your needs
- If your case is not clear cut, we have trusted, legal experts on standby to assist you
Request your precise quote in just a few minutes. A copy of the it will then be sent to your email for reference.
Depending on your location, our conveyancing fees range between $979-1180* when buying a property and $594-980* when selling one.
Need extra assistance or have a more custom matter? Ask us about our Platinum package option.
Why GM Law?
With GM Law, you are in the most capable hands – Solicitors with the highest levels of property law and estate experience.
We offer personalised service and you can call us for immediate response at any time during the process.
All our staff are long standing members of the company and are highly experienced, well trained and dedicated to customer service.
The driving idea behind GM Law is providing premium property law services at reasonable rates – making the highest quality services more accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Some quotes may not contain all of the searches that we believe should be carried out. There are certain searches that could potentially save our clients thousands of dollars. As the saying goes, one needs to compare apples with apples.
* Here is what you can expect in terms of our fees and your location. Do request a precise quote for all the details:
- Buyers QLD, Gold package – $979. Plus outlays. For Residential properties under $1M. Price includes gst.
- Buyers NSW – $1180. Price excludes gst, searches and outlays. For Residential properties under $1.75M.
- Sellers QLD, Gold package – $594. Plus outlays. For Residential properties under $1M. Price includes gst.
- Sellers NSW – $980. Price excludes gst, searches and outlays. For Residential properties under $1.75M.